Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Charlie here, "I'm doing fine!"


Charlie here!  I just wanted everyone to know not to worry about me!  I am doing fine and my mom & dad are taking great care of me!!  No kidding, if other dogs knew the kind of life I live, they would be extremely jealous.

Mom is always very concerned about my well being.  Am I too warm or too cold, am I hungry, (One bad thing I'll report right off the bat, they never feed me people food or junk!  Someone might want to talk with them about that issue...) am I comfortable, nails clipped, ears clean, constant combing, checking for ticks and on & on.

Dad of course makes sure I get my exercise!  Does he ever!  He has me in the woods 6 days a week for a couple hours at a whack!  We are hiking north of 30 miles per week.  And, not to mention he has me already carrying my own pack!  He says he is not going to carry any of my food.  Now, I think that is kind of mean spirited.  (I may have to call the 1-800 dog-abuse hotline if this keeps up.)  One other thing, he takes me out hiking whether it is: cold, hot, raining etc.  I guess I like it though...

In fact, I love hiking and being outside!!  But please don't tell him that!  Take a look at that picture of me.  I am a natural at making people go ahhhhhhhhhh, he looks so cute.  Yep, I have the look and use it on Mom & Dad every day!  They are very nice to me when I look like I am suffering.

School is the same kind of thing.  Yep, Mom & Dad have me going to school every day now days.  The seem to think I am really going to need it when we begin our big adventure in a little over 300 days.   Charlie come, Charlie sit, Charlie stay, Charlie heel, High five, down and on & on it goes.  I think they are really beginning to get it.  ;-)

So don't worry about me, I am doing fine!  I even heard dad talking about getting me little booties for my feet!!  Nice!!!  (I sure hope they don't get pink)

~Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment