Thursday, September 20, 2012

What a great short video!!!

Greetings,

Dreamer here...  Sorry for the long absence!  Real life has gotten in the way recently, and publishing a blog post has not made the priority level.  However, Terri, Charlie (now has a trail name - Hunter) and I are still on track to begin our thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail on March 1st, 2013.

I wanted to put this quickie out because I came across the short video while voting for the video that best describes why I love the Appalachian Trail.  This guy not only did an outstanding job with the video itself, but he is telling my story!

Check it out at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9mSopRM98U&feature=plcp

Till next time,

~Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I just spotted you via the Good Badger page.

    I'll be attempting a thru in March, as well. My start date will probably be a couple of weeks after yours. Looking forward to anticipating with you, and best of luck on your hike!

    Here's to the Class of '13! :)

    -Karma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma,

    It was great hearing from you! If you are beginning two weeks after Team TNT, there is not much doubt that you will catch and pass us in short order. We'll be the slow moving old timers with a smile on our faces!! Look forward to meeting you down the trail.

    ~Dreamer

    ReplyDelete