Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hiking over the West Maui Mountains!

Greetings from Dreamer!

Well, I have so much video now from different backpacking and hiking trips, I was a bit convicted to learn how to use iMovie and get some of it out there.  So, my first work of editing is a hike that Terri & I enjoyed very much while on vacation in Maui this last winter.  It is a hike over the West Maui Mountains to the Wind Turbines.

Please excuse the shaky video!  I am using my iphone, it is windy and I am doing my best!

Here is the link:  http://youtu.be/LYCrBLHTbs8

Next I will be working on a trip Terri, Charlie & I did last summer hiking down the "Valley of a Thousand Falls" at Mt. Robson, British Columbia, Canada.  Stay tuned.  I also have lots of work to do on my major project, which was the North Country Trail trip the last week in June.  Many many pictures and lots of video to work through on that one!

Enjoy the sights from Maui!!

~Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment