Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Team TNT experiences the greatest blessing!!!

As you know, if you've been following, I am staying at Wood's Hole Hostel (www.woodsholehostel.com) while I recover and to be closer to Tom and the trail. Someone who has been following our journey, either on this blog or our Facebook page, (www.facebook/tntonthetrail), called Neville the owner of the hostel and offered to pay for a great portion of my cost to stay here!!! 

I had just returned from my first actual walk/hike facing some sort of incline, and she greeted me with this incredible news!!


                              The pasture that I walked beside today.... Simply beautiful!!

This could not be more of a blessing or encouragement to Team TNT!! I literally cried and held Neville in the driveway. I was literally exhausted from such a short climb and was feeling so overwhelmed at the thought of all the HARD work that will be involved in getting my 'trail legs' back... And this news was just what I needed to propel me forward!! 


So whomever you are.... You are truly a Trail Angel' and have been such a blessing to us!! I wish I could thank you personally, but Neville has claimed absolute secrecy!! Thank you for the bottom of our hearts!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Terri, that is so incredible!! What great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your amazing journey since you started. I am 55 and retired medically from the Marine's. well try to keep me down, not!!! You and Dreamer have given me the boost I need to get out and hike again. I am now up to 10 miles a day and am now starting to wear a pack with a little weight in it. Some day in a year or two, I will be able to follow in your tracks. A BIG THANK YOU for the inspiration and determination that you both show!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question Terri, you're wearing a skirt. What brand name is it? I've been unsuccessfully looking for a hiking skirt :)

    ReplyDelete