Monday, November 26, 2012

Finally, my 1st Clothing/Gear video is finished!


Dreamer here –

Yes!!  I was finally able to upload the first of five videos on my clothing and gear I have produced.  Can anyone relate to “Learning Curve” here?  For an old guy with limited geek skills, the learning curve has been mighty steep.  It simply seems like every small piece along the way has to be learned, tried and then retried.  The old saying around our home is, “If it isn’t one thing, it is another.”

To see the video, click here:  http://youtu.be/a1TWbROGdlA

Like I said above, this is the first of five videos I will be producing.
1.     AT 2013 Clothing/Gear I will be wearing.  (Not what is in the backpack)
2.     AT 2013 Clothing I will be carrying in my pack.  (Mainly my safe clothing)
3.     AT 2013 Gear I will be carrying in my pack.
4.     AT 2013 Terri’s Clothing/Gear (Not mentioned above.)
5.     AT 2013 Charlie’s Clothing/Gear he will be using.

Obviously, a mere amateur here!  I would love to hear your comments and suggestions on the video.  My goal is to learn, so that my video & editing skills will increase in order that one day I will be able to create a nice DVD of our 2013 AT thru hike attempt.

~Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment