Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Testing, testing. Can you hear me now?

Learning to Blog was a big deal for this old-timer!  Now I know enough to be dangerous. ;-). It occurred to me a couple weeks ago that I would have to learn how to blog from my cell phone, so that I could keep the blog update while hiking. This is my first attempt at creating a blog entry from my cell phone.  Also, below, I am learning how to upload short (blogspot only allow short ones) videos.  Let me know what you think!



 Early this morning Charlie and I headed out for our regular hike at Rose Lake. If you have never been there, you owe it to yourself to check it out. I would be happy to serve as your guide, if you are one that is tentative in the woods. Many, many miles of beautiful trails. Charlie and I normally cover about 5 miles in around 1 hour and 40 minutes. (Depending on how many squirrels and bunnies he sniffs out.)
Terri working to build 9 meals for me!
Strawberry Fruit Roll ups!  A bit sticky, but VERY good!!

 Yesterday, Terri began building some meals for me that will feed me on my upcoming adventure on the North Country Trail. So far we have: Chili Mac, Beef Stroganoff, Tuna Noodle Casserole and my favorite Hamburg Gravy!  And, for desert, Strawberry Roll ups that she dehydrated.  Very tasty indeed!!  I am sure Terri would pass along the recipes if you are interested.  This ends the first test of blogging from my cell phone!

 ~Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dreamer/Tomers - I can hear you just fine, along with the birds and the sound of the water...very nice indeed. You'll be very near our cottage when you go hiking up north. Call or stop in, we'd love to see you. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete